Fitbit Charge 2
- PurePulse® Heart Rate
- Multi-Sport Tracking & Connected GPS
- Call, Text & Calendar Alerts
- Cardio Fitness Level
- Guided Breathing Sessions
- Fitbit Charge 2 tracker
- Charge 2 classic wristband
- Charging cable
Sensors & Components
- Optical heart rate tracker
- 3-axis accelerometer
- Vibration motor
Like all heart rate tracking technologies, accuracy is affected by physiology, location of device, and different movements.
Battery and Power
We recommend charging your device every few days to ensure that you’re always tracking.
Battery life up to 5 days. Battery life and charge cycles vary with use, settings, and other factors; actual results will vary.
Battery type: Lithium-polymer
Charge time: One to two hours
Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- Saves 7 days of detailed motion data – minute by minute
- Saves daily totals for past 30 days
- Stores heart rate data at 1 second intervals during exercise tracking and at 5 second intervals all other times
Fitbit Charge 2 is sweat, rain and splash proof. However, the device is not swim proof or shower proof. With any wearable device, it’s best for your skin if the band stays dry and clean.
Black, Blue, Plum, Teal
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.